Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank You All

Hi Gang,

It's been ages, I know. I've failed at being a good blogger who updates her stuff on any sort of consistent basis. You should see the drafts section of the blog, it's FULL of posts about nails, kittens, cars, life, etc. I just have been too all over the place in the non cyber world to put down all of my thoughts cohesively to present them to you. Right now it's like:

I like pretty colors. Did you know you can put pretty colors on your fingernails with special fingernail paints? I have 100 colors of pretty for nails. NAILS PRETTY!

or

New kittens are playful! WHO KNEW!?!

Yeah, it's pretty much like a caveman drawing. Which would actually be this:

I'm not even going to attempt to draw kittens. The hand was hard enough. I digress...

I promise new content coming soon, I'm a terrible procrastinator, which bodes well for you all because it's midterms time, so what better to do than update my blog when I should be studying for health! Yup, that's happening right the moment! YAY!

But the real reason I wanted to put up a new post is to say THANK YOU to you guys. I've had several people tell me that they really liked my writing and how much my posts about Zamo moved them. You can't possibly begin to understand how much that means to me. I don't have a college degree (I'm working on it tho!) and I've always felt like something of a failure for having to drop out and work full time to support myself. I've always loved writing and it's been something I've considered myself good at. So to have people like you guys tell me that I AM good at it, well it fuels my fire to finish that degree and do something with it. My heart swells with pride and joy from your lovely comments here or on Twitter and I honestly don't know how to say thank you enough for the love.

But as a start, here's my promise that I will do everything in my power to at least post something once a week! This one doesn't count, so hopefully I'll have something to put up for you all soon! Besides, I do have a film midterm tomorrow, I'm sure I can get a lot of procrastinating done then!

I love you all, thank you for reading my words.

Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment