Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back in Action- Ready for the Red Carpet

Hi Everyone! It's been AGES. I know. I'm sorry.

Quickish recap-
  • Graduated with an AA in Social and Behavioral Sciences. I think that means I am awesome. 
  • A week later I lost my job. I was bummed for about a day, but in the end it was all for the best. I hated myself there. That company sucks out your soul. 
  • Still in between jobs, but am temping at great places. 
  • Went through several issues with the kitten Raylan, he had bladder stones and the stresses of the surgery exacerbated a pre-existing dormant heart condition, so we now know he is living with Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy. He is taking medications and doing great today!  
There, you're just about caught up. At least on all of the important issues. Now onto today's business...

It's OSCARS Sunday! Hollywood is going to be out in full force later today all glitzed and glammed up, vying for the golden naked man. I love watching and making fun of them all, but really, who doesn't? So why don't you follow me and my friend Jen this afternoon as we live-blog the telecast and the red carpet!? We have a CoverItLive event set up here at my blog, and over at hers as well! So tune in here or there at 3pm PST today for some snark and love for all of Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment