Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beacuse 140 Characters Is NEVER Enough

FINALLY. A place for me to come and share my many LOK stories that I just can't condense down to 2-3 140 character tweets. There will be many to come. We will even go back and revisit some classics, like the time I thought I was being robbed at the bank by a foreign guy, my cat's morning ritual, and other fantastical gems that make my life so fucking entertaining.

Right now I have to go to a lot that has a giant no trespassing sign on it, trespass by driving R/C cars around on it, then scurry back home to go get my haircut with a new hairdresser, then scurry over to a facial party. I'm sure one or two stories will happen and I promise if they're any good, I'll tell you all about them.

Just as a side note, but a pretty important one, nothing I write here will be made up. Every single thing I talk about will have actually happened. Unless it's a dream I had, in which case the dreamed events probably didn't happen, but the dream did, so it's semi-made up, but also semi-real.

I just love loopholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment